The heavily talked smartphone – Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro/ Mi Note 10 has been launched in China. Mi CC9 Pro has gone official as the latest phone in Xiaomi’s Mi CC series. The camera-centric Mi CC9 Pro comes with five rear cameras, including a 108-megapixel primary sensor, and has been awarded a DxOMark score of 121 for still photography, which is the joint highest score sharing with the Huawei Mate 30 Pro. The score even tops the scores of premium flagships like Galaxy Note 10+ and the Google Pixel 4.
Reputably, Mi CC9 Pro is the world’s first 108-megapixel camera smartphone, and Xiaomi is all set to bring the global form of the Mi CC9 Pro in the name of Mi Note 10. The Mi CC9 Pro is powered by the Snapdragon 730G SoC and features a curved OLED display that arrives with TÜV Rheinland certification for trimming off blue light exposure.
Mi CC9 Pro Overview
The phone features a 6.47-inch curved full-HD+ OLED display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The display has a pixel density of 398ppi with the maximum illumination of 600 nits. There is a tiny notch on the front and even features an under-display optical fingerprint scanner. The phone weighs 208g and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on both front and back. On the sides, there is an aluminum frame and a vertically stacked Penta camera on the back.
The Mi CC9 Pro is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 730G processor coupled with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. There are three models of the device on the basis of RAM and storage — 6GB/128GB, 8GB/128GB and 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage. Although the phone offers up to 256GB of internal storage, it does not support storage expansion.
Best Ever Smartphone Camera
In the camera department, the Mi CC9 Pro comes equipped with a 108-megapixel main camera with an aperture of f/1.7 and is 25mm wide. It can capture images with 117-degree FOV and has an Optical Image Stabilization. The second one is a 12-megapixel short telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom, and the third is an 8-megapixel long telephoto lens with 50x digital zoom support. To complete the five camera setup, there is a macro camera having a capability of taking images with a subject that is 2cm or more. For the selfies, there is a 32-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
As far as video capabilities are concerned, the rear cameras on the handset can capture 4K videos at 30fps, slo-mo HD videos can be captured at up to 960fps, video portrait blur adjustment, and a dedicated night mode for night photos and videos.
The popular camera quality testing company – DxOMark gave the camera a score of 121 for the recently launched Mi CC9 Pro. The overall score is equal to the Huawei Mate 30 Pro, with the CC9 Pro reaching 130 in photos (vs 132 for the Mate 30 Pro) and 102 in videos (vs 100).
Having an abundance of cameras provides users to take photos in plenty of conditions. The phone offers great night shots to ultrawide angle images to enormous close-up macro shots. The CC9 Pro is certainly the first mid-range phone to top the DxO chart and with such a camera phone, Xiaomi has undoubtedly made a comprehensive step ahead.
The phone comes equipped with a 5,260mAh battery that supports 30W fast charging which is said to charge the phone from 0-58% in 30 min. and 0-100% in 65 min. Connectivity options on the handset include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5,0, GPS / A-GPS, Galileo, and GLONASS. There is a 3.5mm headphone jack on the phone and a USB Type-C port for charging and file transfer.
Mi CC9 Pro Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ display
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618 GPU
- Memory: 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, no expandable memory
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 11
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Rear Camera: Penta(5) Cameras
– 108 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), Laser AF, OIS
– 5 MP (upscaled to 8MP), f/2.0, (telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
– 12 MP, f/2.0, 50mm (telephoto), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, 2x optical zoom
– 20 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/2.8″, 1.0µm, Laser AF
–2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm (dedicated macro camera)
- Front Camera: 32MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes, in-display
- Connectivity: FM Radio, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou
- Battery: 5260 mAh with fast battery charging 30W (58% in 30 min., 100% in 65 min.)
Mi CC9 Pro Price and Availability
Currently, the Mi CC9 Pro is launched only in China. The global version of the Mi CC9 Pro which is also known as the Mi Note 10/Pro that also launches on November 6 in Madrid, Spain. For now, there is no news on whether the Mi Note 10 or Mi CC9 Pro will come to Nepal or not.
Talking about the pricing of the phone, the device has been priced accordingly for the three variants. The base variant of 6GB/128GB is priced at CNY 2,799 (roughly Rs. 48,000), while the higher-end 8GG/128GB variant will be available at CNY 3,099 (roughly Rs. 52,000). Xiaomi has also launched a premium edition of the phone. The premium edition packs 8GB of RAM and 256GB of inbuilt storage priced at CNY 3,499 (roughly Rs. 58,000).
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats