Ncell keeps on bringing new and innovative services to people. This time, Ncell has launched a service called low balance call with which customers can make calls even if they have got Zero or low balance.
You may wonder how is this possible because normally the caller or the originator is charged for the call. But here, this new service will charge the receiver if such calls are made properly and received.
If you want to use the service, you need to dial 17102 followed by the number you are calling. Then the call charge will be taken from the receiver’s balance.
How to do a low balance call in Ncell?
To use the low-balance call service in Ncell, you need to
- Dial 17102 and then the number to whom you want to talk to. For example: If you want to make a call to 98010XXXXX then you should dial 1710298010XXXXX.
- The receiver will be informed of the call via voice message. He/she needs to press 1 to receive the call. Then the receiver will be charged for the call.
READ: Ncell Voice Pack
As per Ncell, there is no service charge for this kind of peculiar service. Instead, the normal call charge will be applied to the receiver. So, Ncell will charge Rs 1.62 per minute call (Rs 2.05 including taxes) to the receiver. The amount will also be cut from the main balance.
Ncell customers can make the low balance call only four times per day. But you need to make sure the receiver picks up your call all the time.
To make a call through, the receiver also needs to have sufficient balance. If the receiver does not have enough balance in the main balance, then the call will not be successful.
Ncell also has a loan service that allows you to get Rs 40 as a balance to use the telecom service when you do not have a sufficient balance (less than or equal to Rs 5). The loan service saves you the worry to use the service when you could not recharge your balance. Comparing it to the loan service, this low-balance call service is even more beneficial as you can make calls on an urgent basis without enabling any service. Plus the added advantage is that you will not be charged for the call or any service charge later.
Do not forget to read Ncell unlimited data packs.
Tell us what you think of Ncell’s low-balance call service. Will you be using such a service and when, please comment below.
- The Art of Gunplay: Master Aiming and Shooting in Fortnite
- Top 12 Startup, Rising Star Innovation and Product announced in the ICT Award 2023
- Oppo A58 With Helio G85 4G SoC Launched in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo Y17s Launched Officially in Nepal | Find Price & Specs
- realme 11x 5G Launched in Nepal | Find Price and Specs
- Buy a data pack or top-up your balance on eSewa, win Galaxy Fold, Flip, or a smartwatch
- Xiaomi marks its 5th anniversary in Nepal, discount on phones