Realme’s Sub-brand Dizo has launched its first smartwatch in Nepal. The brand has launched the Dizo Watch in Nepal. The smartwatch boasts various new specs and features. Dizo has also launched its smartphones and TWS earbuds in Nepal. Here, let’s know more in detail about the specs, availability, and Dizo Watch price in Nepal.
Dizo Watch Overview
Starting off with the design of the smartwatch, it is identical to the Realme Watch 2. The bezels of the smartwatch are really large, and especially on the top and bottom. It has a square-shaped dial and is made up of polycarbonate. The strap is made of smooth and flexible rubber. The watch is very lightweight and weighs only 38g and has a thickness of 12.2 mm.
Dizo Watch sports a 1.4 inches (3.5 cm) LCD screen with a screen resolution of 320 x 320 pixels. It features a 30Hz refresh rate, 323 PPI density, and 600 nits peak brightness. The Dizo Watch also arrives with an IP68 water resistance rating on it which means you won’t have to worry about your smartwatch getting wet on the water while washing your hands or swimming. The smartwatch has 100 plus watch faces to choose from and customizable watch faces.
Health and Fitness Features
The wearable arrives with interesting and various fitness features and sensors. Dizo Watch features more than 90 sport modes that include Indoor Walking, Outdoor Walking, Indoor Running, Outdoor Running, Dynamic Cycling, Hiking, Yoga, Rowing, Cricket, Strength Training, Basketball, Elliptical Machine, Free training, etc.
It also comes with features such as Real-time heart rate monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, as well as sleep monitoring. Blood oxygen monitor tracks oxygen levels and catches the signs of oxygen deficiency before it starts to impact the heart and brain.
Battery Life And Connectivity
The smartwatch packs a 315mAh battery and offers up to 12 days of battery life.
Talking about the connectivity option of the smartwatch, it supports Bluetooth 5.1. It also has Smart AIoT Control that acts as a control center for the Realme AIoT devices, such as headphones. You can connect to devices running Android 5.0 and later via the Realme Link app.
Dizo Watch Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 257.6 x 35.7 x 12.2mm
- Weight: 38 gm
- Display: 1.4-inch IPS LCD panel, 320 x 320 pixels, 600 nits, 100+ Watch faces, 30Hz refresh rate
- Wrist Strap: Removable silicone wrist strap, 22mm width, 130-220mm length
- Water Resistance Level: IP68 certification for water and dust resistance
- Sports Mode: 90 different modes
- Sensors: 3-axis Accelerometer, Heart Rate, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Ambient Light, Barometer
- Battery: 315 mAh battery
- Battery Life: 12 Days
- Charging Time: 2 Hours
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.1 (10m range)
- Companion App: Realme Link (Android | iOS)
- Colors: Carbon Gray.
- Dizo Watch Price in Nepal: Rs. 6,464
Dizo Watch Price And Availability In Nepal
Dizo Watch is launched at the price of Rs. 6,464 in Nepal. It is available for purchase on Dizo’s offline store via Daraz in Nepal. The smartwatch is available in carbon grey color. It will be exciting to see whether the device will be able to find recognition in the Nepalese tech market or not.
|Smartwatch Model||Price in Nepal|
|Dizo Watch||Rs. 6,464|
So, what are your thoughts about this budget smartwatch? Are you satisfied with the specs, features, and pricing of the smartwatch? Let us know in the comment section below.
Also, Checkout Official Realme Mobile Price in Nepal
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale