Motorola has officially launched the new Motorola Edge 30 Ultra globally. It is the rebranded version of the Motorola Moto X30 Pro that was launched in China. The smartphone boasts various amazing specs like 144Hz refresh rate, 6.67 inches FHD+ pOLED display, Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 chipset, 200 MP Triple Camera, 125 W fast charging, and more. So, here in this article, let’s have a detailed discussion about the specs, features, availability, and Motorola Edge 30 Ultra price in Nepal.
- 6.67 inches FHD+ pOLED Display
- Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 SoC
- 200 MP Triple Camera
- 4,610 mAh Battery
- 125 W Fast Charging Support
Motorola Edge 30 Ultra Overview
Design & Display
Talking about the design of the Motorola Edge 30 Ultra, it has a gorgeous design. It has a metal frame. The smartphone has a dimension of 161.76 x 73.5 x 8.39 mm and weighs only 198.5 grams. The phone has a center-aligned punch-hole camera cutout for the selfie camera. It also has an IP52 water protection and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The phone is available in various color options such as Starlight White as well as Interstellar Black.
Motorola Edge 30 Ultra comes with a large 6.67 inches Full HD+ pOLED endless edge display panel along with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It has a high refresh rate of up to 144 Hz, a 360 Hz touch sampling rate, a 20:9 aspect ratio support, 92.12 % AA-TP screen-to-body ratio, 10-bit, Over a billion shades of colour, HDR10+ support, a 10-bit DCI-P3 color gamut, 394 PPI density, 1,250 nits of peak brightness etc. As for biometrics, there is an under-display fingerprint scanner and a Face Unlock.
Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by the powerful Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 chipset. It is an octa-core processor based on a 4 nm manufacturing process that clocks a maximum speed of up to 3.19 GHz. As for the graphics of the phone, it is handled by the Adreno 730 GPU. The chipset delivers faster speeds, improved image processing, better power efficiency, and more. In terms of memory configuration, it is coupled with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 512GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage onboard. Sadly there’s no external MicroSD card slot for memory expansion.
Whereas on the software front, it runs on Android 12 OS with MYUI 4.1 on top.
Moving on to the highlight feature of the smartphone, the optics of the Motorola Edge 30 Ultra. It flaunts a triple camera setup at the rear. The smartphone is led by an impressive 200 MP Samsung ISOCELL HP1 primary camera with f/1.95 aperture and OIS support. It is further accompanied by the 50 MP ultra wide angle lens camera with f/2.2 aperture 114-degree FOV which also doubles up as a macro camera, and a 12 MP telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom and f/1.6 aperture.
While on the front, the smartphone houses a massive 60 MP selfie camera with an f/2.2 aperture 0.61 µm pixel size, and 1.22 µm Quad Pixel Technology for capturing selfies and videos. On the videography aspect, the rear camera is capable of recording videos at 8K UHD (30fps), 4K UHD (60/30fps), FHD (60/30fps) 4K UHD HDR10+ (30fps). Likewise, the front camera is capable of recording videos up to 4K UHD (30fps), FHD (30fps).
Battery And Connectivity
As for the battery prowess of the Motorola Edge 30 Ultra, the smartphone is fueled by a massive 4,610mAh non-removable battery. It comes with a support for 125 W fast turbo power charging technology. The brand claims that it offers 12 hours of battery life in only 7 minutes. The smartphone also has 50 W wireless charging, and 10 W reverse wireless charging support. The phone charges via a USB Type-C 3.1 port and also can reverse wireless charge mobile accessories.
As for the connectivity options, Motorola Edge 30 Ultra comes with a 5G network, Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, tri-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, GPS, dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, NFC, a USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go, DisplayPort 1.4, Loudspeaker with stereo speakers, etc.
Motorola Edge 30 Ultra Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 161.76 x 73.5 x 8.39 mm (6.37 x 2.89 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 198.5 g (7.02 oz)
- Display: 6.67 inches Full HD+ pOLED endless edge Display panel, 144 Hz refresh rate, 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, a 20:9 aspect ratio, 92.12 % AA-TP screen-to-body ratio, 10-bit, Over a billion shades of colour, HDR10+ support, a 10-bit DCI-P3 color gamut, 394 PPI density, 1,250 nits of peak brightness, etc.
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 SoC; 6 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 730 Graphics
- RAM: 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Memory: 256/512GB UFS 3.1 Internal storage; no external microSD card slot
- Software: Android 12 OS with MYUI 4.1 on top.
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup
- 200 MP Primary camera, f/1.95 aperture, 1/1.22″, 0.64µm, PDAF, OIS
- 50 MP Ultra Wide angle camera, f/2.2 aperture, 114˚ FOV, 1/2.76″, 0.64µm
- 12 MP depth camera, f/1.6 aperture, 1.22µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- Rear Video: 8K@30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/320/960fps, gyro-EIS
- Front Camera: 60 MP Selfie camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1/2.8″, 0.61µm
- Front Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 4,610mAh battery, 125 W fast charging technology support, 50 W fast wireless charging, 10 W reverse charging
- Colors: Starlight White as well as Interstellar Black.
- Security: Fingerprint (under display, optical) and Face Unlock (Software-based)
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, SAR Sensor, Magnetometer (compass), Barometer
- Network: 5G
- 5G Bands: n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n20, n28, n38, n40, n41, n66, n77, n78 SA/NSA/Sub6
- Connectivity: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, tri-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, GPS, dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, NFC, a USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go, DisplayPort 1.4, Loudspeaker with stereo speakers, etc.
- Motorola Edge 30 Ultra Price In Nepal (Expected): Rs. 1,19,999 (12/128GB)
Motorola Edge 30 Ultra Price in Nepal And Availability
The Moto Edge 30 Ultra price in Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 1,19,999 for the 12/128GB variant. The smartphone is available in different color variants such as Starlight White as well as Interstellar Black. The phone is priced at Euro 900 for the 12/128GB variant in Europe. We hope that the flagship would also launch here in Nepal.
|Smartphone Model||Price in Europe (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Motorola Edge 30 Ultra (12/128GB)||EUR 900||Rs. 1,19,999|
The flagship smartphone arrives with many attractive & impressive features. Motorola Edge 30 Ultra flexes a high 144 Hz display, 200 MP triple cameras, a powerful Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 processor, and more. Matter of fact it is the first and so far only Motorola device to have this chipset. Similarly, you also get IP52 for water protection, Gorilla glass 5 protection, an in-display Fingerprint scanner, and more. So, overall it is a superb & great flagship offering from the brand.
So, What are your thoughts about this new smartphone from Motorola? Are you satisfied with the specs & features of the device? Don’t hesitate to share your views in the comment section below.
Also have a look at the official & latest Motorola Mobile Price in Nepal.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats