Globally popular phone maker Xiaomi has become the number 1 smartphone brand in Nepal. The second quarterly study of 2022 by market research firm International Data Corporation indicated Xiaomi’s supreme reign in the Nepali smartphone market.
As per the report, the Chinese smartphone leader stood at pole position ahead of Vivo, realme, Samsung, Apple, and other prominent manufacturers in the country.
The report is based on the number of units shipped during the period.
It also means that Xiaomi has remained atop the market leader for two successive years.
The popular smartphone OEM has been the largest brand in Nepal for 8 consecutive quarters or since the third quarter of 2020, the report highlights.
After the report confirmed its market reign, Xiaomi Nepal shared its joy via social media.
Xiaomi Nepal expresses joy
“We would like to express our gratitude to all of the #MiFans, business partners, and all other contributors who have become part of this beautiful journey to becoming the most popular smartphone brand in Nepal,” shared Xiaomi Nepal on Facebook.
Xiaomi continued its prolific market dominance on the back of its recent lineups. In recent months, the brand launched Redmi 10, Redmi 11, and other affordable series of smartphones. As a tech brand beyond phones, it has also brought smart wallets, TV sticks, smart band trimers, etc. into the Nepali market.
Xiaomi’s phones, especially mid-range lineups have made it a default choice for many in the market. Affordability and feature-rich models have made it the first choice of many smartphone buyers who want the right combination of features and budget-friendly costs.
Do you own a Xiaomi smartphone? How do you rate its performance relating to its processing power, battery, and multi-tasking? Do share in our comments section below.
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package