This is the second result out of the Survey “Changing mobile operator SIM in Nepal”. The survey was about the customers preference for dual SIM and changing mobile operator. According to this result, mobile number is the main reason for not changing SIM card to another operator.
Among the factors that affect the change of SIM cards to another operator, mobile number got 67.4 percent. Whereas 14 percent don’t want to change, as they are loyal to this operator, loving it for many reasons. 10.6 percent are not sure about other operator’s quality while 8 % feel others are expensive.
This is one of the reason why the regulator is planning to bring Mobile number portability (MNP) in Nepal. MNP allows customers to change SIM card to another operator without changing their number.
Read more about Mobile Number portability in Nepal.
For the question, if they are aware of other operator’s network availability in their places, 79.6 percent people know at least one operator is there. Whereas 16 percent do not if there’s any other operator is available in their place.
Chance of changing SIM card in Nepal
We had also put a question for the chance of changing their SIM to another operator in future if it does not meet their criteria. The result shows 37 percent will change it in no condition whereas 33 percent will add new SIM to the current one. 14 % will not change unless the service is worst for longer time. 16 percent believe even if it is worst they will mange for the basic service that is for calls, data only.
Tell us about your take on the above survey result. Please feedback in the comments below.
- Sangita Pahadi Appointed as Acting MD of Nepal Telecom
- Ntc Starts Mobile Service in Tinkar, Northwest Border Area Near China
- Daraz Dashain Dhamaka: Win Voucher Worth Rs 1 Lakh, 70% Discount on Products, More
- realme C53 With 108MP Ultra Clear Camera Launching Soon in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo V29 5G Available For Pre-booking in Nepal | Price and Specs
- WorldLink launches AI Chatbot to address customer services
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs