Nepal Telecom, (Ntc) is giving offer to those subscribers who have pending telephone bills from long time. The pending bill is one of the problem of the government owned company. Although the problem has decreased a lot from before, it seems they still they have some pending bills from the landline telephone bills.
The landline telephone bills from Ntc is only postpaid that means you pay bills for the amount whether rental or more than that at the end of the month after billing. Read here for difference between Prepaid and Postpaid. So, if you don’t pay the bills for some time, you will be charged more later (with the fine or penalty for paying late).
If you have some bills to pay for period till 2072 Ashad, you can get the offer for the payment now. The offer is valid for the month of Poush. The offer is like they are not going to charge you more for the late payment. So, you need to pay the same amount of the pending bills. This is beneficial to all those late payers of landline bills
Read more: How to know and pay landline bills of Ntc.
The pending bill happens either knowingly or unknowingly. As some people when they go abroad or migrate, they actually forget to pay the bills. So there will be bill shock afterwards. Even if they don’t use the service later, their name will always remain in Ntc for the pending sum. If you have such bills and you want to clear your name, then this is the right chance.
Please take part in this poll.
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale