The Chinese manufacturer Vivo launches yet another smartphone Vivo V9. The Vivo V9 phone also launches in Nepal from April 1, 2018 (check price and availability below). The mid-range smartphones are becoming the first choice of a large range of customers and the Chinese smartphone manufacturer are producing a huge number of mid-range smartphones these days.
The 6.3 -inch bezel-less display smartphone was first unveiled in the Indian market on March 23, 2018. The phone is similar in design with iPhone X with a complete edge-to-edge display and a notch. The phone comes with a 24-megapixel front camera and the dual cameras on the back.
The Vivo V9 runs on top of Android 8.1 Oreo operating system. To power the phone, Vivo has added Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 626 octa-core processor which is an average performer in the segment. The company has added Artificial Intelligence-based Face Beautify app on the phone for selfie and video call beautification. AR stickers which is getting popular these days are also included in the phone along with portrait lightning in the camera. V9 also comes with face unlock feature similar to that of flagships like Samsung Galaxy S9 and iPhone X.
On the storage department, V90 comes with 64GB of inbuilt storage which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the dedicated microSD card. It has been coupled with 4GB of RAM for smooth multitasking and better performance. For the connectivity, V9 has 4G VoLTE support with dual bank wifi(2.4 GHz and 5HZ) with Bluetooth v4.2. The phone weighs 150 grams and to keep it alive there is 3260mAh battery which is not capable of fast charging.
- 6.3-inch full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) IPS FullView Display
- 19:9 screen ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 SoC
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM
- 64 GB ROM (expandable up to 256GB)
- 16+5 MP rear camera (f/2.0 and f/2.4 aperture)
- 24-megapixel sensor with f/2.0 aperture(front)
- 3260 mAh battery
- Connectivity: Dual SIM-G -LTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, A-GPS, USB-OTG
- Sensors: Fingerprint (Rear Mounted), Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light, Compass
Pros and Cons
- Full vision Display similar to iPhone X
- Good 24MP Selfie Camera
- Dual-rear camera
- AI integration on both camera
- Android 8.1 Oreo-based software
- No fast charging
Price and Availability in Nepal
The three color optioned V9 comes in Champagne Gold, Pearl Black, and Shappire Blue. It is priced at Rs. 37790 here in Nepal. It is available in mobile phone outlets in Nepal and will be available throughout the country soon. The price of the Vivo V9 is 22,990 Irs in India.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats