Now NTC (Nepal Telecom) postpaid phones can easily subscribe ISD service by themselves. This ISD subscription in GSM and CDMA postpaid has started from Ashad 1, 2075. ISD service in Ntc postpaid enables to make international calls from their mobile phones.
Earlier postpaid subscribers can subscribe/activate the ISD service but only by going to Ntc office. Now it is very easy to activate the ISD service by dialing some code.
The default PIN Code for GSM and CDMA postpaid mobiles are “0000” and “1234” respectively. Read ntc.net.np for more info.
How to activate ISD in NTC GSM postpaid (Namaste)
To activate the ISD service in NTC GSM postpaid, the subscriber needs to
- dial *#331*PIN#, where the default PIN code is 0000
To deactivate/unsubscribe ISD service in NTC GSM postpaid, subscribers need to
- dial *331*PIN#, where the default PIN code is 0000
To know the status of ISD service in your GSM phone, the subscriber needs to
- dial *#331#
To change the PIN code for ISD in NTC GSM postpaid, subscribers need to
- dial **03*331*Old_PIN*NewPIN*NewPIN#
How to activate ISD in NTC CDMA postpaid (Sky)
Similarly for NTC CDMA postpaid,
- To activate ISD service, subscribers need to dial *82
- For the deactivation of ISD service in NTC CDMA postpaid, subscribers need to dial *820
- To change the default PIN code, CDMA subscribers need to dial *81 in their phone
This sort of subscription for ISD service in Ntc postpaid is very easy for the customers, as they need not visit their office.
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India
- Future iPhones and Apple Watch will analyze respiratory health