How to activate international call ISD service in Ntc postpaid
Now NTC (Nepal Telecom) postpaid phones can easily subscribe ISD service by themselves. This ISD subscription in GSM and CDMA postpaid has started from Ashad 1, 2075. ISD service in Ntc postpaid enables to make international calls from their mobile phones.
Earlier postpaid subscribers can subscribe/activate the ISD service but only by going to Ntc office. Now it is very easy to activate the ISD service by dialing some code.
The default PIN Code for GSM and CDMA postpaid mobiles are “0000” and “1234” respectively. Read ntc.net.np for more info.
How to activate ISD in NTC GSM postpaid (Namaste)
To activate the ISD service in NTC GSM postpaid, the subscriber needs to
- dial *#331*PIN#, where the default PIN code is 0000
To deactivate/unsubscribe ISD service in NTC GSM postpaid, subscribers need to
- dial *331*PIN#, where the default PIN code is 0000
To know the status of ISD service in your GSM phone, the subscriber needs to
- dial *#331#
To change the PIN code for ISD in NTC GSM postpaid, subscribers need to
- dial **03*331*Old_PIN*NewPIN*NewPIN#
How to activate ISD in NTC CDMA postpaid (Sky)
Similarly for NTC CDMA postpaid,
- To activate ISD service, subscribers need to dial *82
- For the deactivation of ISD service in NTC CDMA postpaid, subscribers need to dial *820
- To change the default PIN code, CDMA subscribers need to dial *81 in their phone
This sort of subscription for ISD service in Ntc postpaid is very easy for the customers, as they need not visit their office.
- Ntc democracy day offer with 2 hours unlimited pack
- SC again clears the stay order for Spectrum Auction
- Smart Telecom expands their mobile service to 45 districts
- How to Use Digital/Mobile Wallet in Nepal
- Purushottam Khanal given full authority to work as NTA Chairman
- Best iOS Nepali apps for 2019
- Nepal Telecom sees decline in service revenue and profit for 2Q FY 2075/76