How to participate in KBC Nepal?
Another popular franchise TV show reaches Nepal. This time it is the Nepali edition of the game show “Who wants to be a millionaire”. In this program, the host will ask a certain question to the participants and the prize amount will increase after more correct answers. The highest cash to win is the million amount of the local currency. So here in Nepal, the highest cash prize is 1 Million NRs. Nepali edition of “Who wants to be a millionaire?” is termed as “Ko bancha crorepati”. Popular Actor Mr. Rajesh Hamal is the host of the upcoming Ko bancha Crorepati Nepal show. Here we will provide how to register or participate for KBC Nepal through NTC/Ncell mobile and KBC Nepal app.
To register for the KBC Nepal by SMS,
- People either need to send a message of the format: KBC<SPACE>AGE<SPACE>GENDER(M/F/O) to 31031.
Ko Bancha Crorepati (KBC) will start to show on AP1 HD TV from February 2, 2019
People can also register for the KBC game through KBC Nepal app.
- You can download the KBC Nepal app on your mobile (Android or iOS).
- And register in the app itself with your information.
So, what you are waiting for folks. If you have some good general knowledge, give it a try. Who knows. You are the next Millionaire through this show.
You will also get a chance to win 1 lakh if you watch the show on television. They will also ask a question in the middle of the show for which people can sent the answer. So, please watch the KBC show regularly on TV.
- Ntc democracy day offer with 2 hours unlimited pack
- SC again clears the stay order for Spectrum Auction
- Smart Telecom expands their mobile service to 45 districts
- How to Use Digital/Mobile Wallet in Nepal
- Purushottam Khanal given full authority to work as NTA Chairman
- Best iOS Nepali apps for 2019
- Nepal Telecom sees decline in service revenue and profit for 2Q FY 2075/76