Government calls for NTA Chairman vacancy.
The government has called a vacancy for the NTA chairman. A public notice in national dailies invites qualified personnel for the key position of the telecommunication regulator. As the NTA Chairman position was vacant for some time, the process for New NTA Chairman appointment has started. Here are the details for NTA chairman vacancy.
Ministry of Information and Communication (MOIC) first announces the vacancy for NTA chief on Bhadra 2, 2075. Here are the Qualifications and experience for the NTA chief.
- Nepalese National
- Age: 30 to 65
- Educational Qualifications and Experience: Bachelors degree from the academic institution, and 10 years of experience in the respective sector
- Work Experience: 10 years of work experience in any Government service or corporations, regulators, departments or public company, in the position of First grade or Tenth level or above.
- Not legally charged to be unfit for the position
Here are the documents to include in the applications
- Nepalese nationality identification copy
- Personal Biodata
- Educational qualification copy
- Copy for Experience letter
- Commercial work plan ( not more than 5 pages A4 size)
- Recent PP size photo- 2
- Any permanent residency abroad
They have given 7 days for the application to submit. The qualified and interested person can apply for the position, by submitting to the Corporation coordination section, MOIC, Singhadurbar. For detail information, you can log in to www.mocit.gov.np.
Although the procedures have begun, rumors are ripe that erstwhile NTA Chief Digambar Jha may come back in the position. It gives an equal sense as Digambar Jha withdrew his petition against Government for his reinstatement.
- Spectrum Auction to move ahead. Who can apply!!!
- NTA selects consultants for cable/wire management
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Announced; Overview, Specifications and Price
- How to make the best use of mobile phone during travel
- SC scraps its own stay order in CG Telecom case
- Smart cell brings easy loan service; Find how to subscribe/enable
- Why Police arrest Pathao and Tootle Riders | Background, legality and Way out