Leading internet service provider (ISP) WorldLink Communications has received the Excellence in Learning & Development Award 2023. The company received prestigious recognition at a recent HR Meet on 31st March 2023 organized by Growth Sellers, an independent HR consulting firm.
The private ISP announced receiving the award via its official Facebook handle. Further, the award was presented to WorldLink for its efforts to develop the skills of its employees and motivate them to continue to do better.
Human capital is our asset- WorldLink upon winning the Excellence in Learning & Development Award 2023
Upon receiving the award, WorldLink said that it is fully committed to the capacity building of its employees. It said, “We understand and value that human capital is our true asset. We are dedicated to the capacity building of our team members and committed to their development at all times”.
“This is a collective outcome of every team member who believes in learning, relearning, and scaling up. Thank you to our team for the hard work & dedication and to the award committee for conferring this recognition,” the ISP added.
WorldLink is the largest ISP in Nepal in terms of subscribers. The latest NTA figure shows that it has over 7 lakh unique subscribers, far ahead of its competitors. Similarly, Worldlink has more than 14000 express Wifi hotspots throughout the nation. Check out: Worldlink’s free Express Wifi Explained and how to connect.
How do you rate WorldLink’s customer service? Do drop your impression in the comments below.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years