Realme, a well-known smartphone brand has hiked the price of Realme Narzo 50 in Nepal. Realme Narzo 50 comes with an Helio G96 chipset & 120Hz LCD screen. Okay, let’s know about the full specs and Realme Narzo 50 price in Nepal.
Earlier Narzo series landed in Nepal with Narzo 50A and 50i whereas Narzo 50 is its second entry here in Nepal.
Design and Display
Realme Narzo 50 falls under the budget category segment of Realme. Design and build-wise, the phone is very identical to the Realme 8i. So, the front design and camera module are similar. However, the back design differs from the 8i which has a reflecting back. Realme has instead opted for a non-reflective panel here. It measures 164.1 x 75.5 x 8.5 mm in dimensions and weighs only 194 gm. While the volume rockers and power key sit on the left side. the front glass is protected by a Gorilla Glass 5.
Speaking about the display, it houses a 6.6″ IPS LCD with a 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate. The LCD panel is a Full HD+ resolution one with 401 PPI. It also offers a 6-level refresh rate (30Hz, 48Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz, 90Hz, 120Hz) for smart battery consumption. To note, the AMOLED panel on the budget Realme device was last seen on Realme 8. Meanwhile, the display houses a cutout for selfie cameras on the top left corner.
For the optics, Realme Narzo 50 comes with a triple camera setup. The main camera is a 50MP snapper with an f/1.8 aperture. It is followed by a 2MP depth + 2MP macro camera. Sadly, the ultrawide sensor goes missing from this model too. Hence, photography will only rely on the primary sensor. It can shoot up to 1080p at 30fps max.
On the front side, the phone flaunts a 16MP shooter. It has an aperture of f/2.1 and can capture up to 1080P at 30fps. Talking about the modes, the phone comes with Ultra Night Mode, Panoramic View Mode, Ultrasteady Mode, Portrait Mode, HDR, Time Lapse, Ultra Macro, AI Scene Recognition, AI Beauty, Filter, Slow Motion, etc. Realme phones generally have a stronger AI engine.
Realme Narzo 50 has a Mediatek Helio G96 chipset for horsepower. The mid-range 12nm silicon is an Octa-core with 2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 performance cores and 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 power-saving cores. Handling the graphics is a Mali-G57 GPU onboard. G96 is a well-capable chipset in the mid-range segment, seen in various models such as Realme 8i, Redmi Note 11S, etc.
Furthermore, Realme Narzo 50 is available in two configurations; 4/64GB and 6/128GB variants. Also, the storage is UFS 2.1 and the RAM is LPDDR4X one. The phone also has a dedicated memory card slot for memory expansion. Plus there is a virtual RAM expansion feature on Realme UI.
Check out: Realme 9 Pro+ Price in Nepal
Continuing the specs sheet, the device comes with a mono speaker and USB Type C port. The phone still retains a 3.5mm headphone jack though. For security, it houses a physical fingerprint scanner embedded within the power key. Whereas for connectivity, it has Bluetooth 5.1, A-GPS, Glonass, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, etc.
Powering the phone is a 5000mAh cell with support of 33W fast charging. Also, the 33W SuperDart charger comes bundled with the box. Further, the Narzo 50 runs on Realme UI 2.0 on top of Android 11. Realme has already started Beta testing Realme UI 3.0 on several devices. So, Narzo 50 shall get the update in the coming months.
Check out: Realme 9i Price in Nepal
Realme Narzo 50 Specifications
- Dimension: 164.1 x 75.5 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 194 grams
- Display: 6.6-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD Display, 120HZ refresh rate, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate, Screen Resolution of 1080 x 2412 pixels, 600 nits peak screen brightness, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90.8% screen-to-body ratio, 401 PPI density
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G96 chipset; 12 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- RAM: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X (Virtual RAM Expansion on the 6GB variant)
- Memory: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage; expandable up to 1TB Via Dedicated microSD Card Slot
- Software: Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 OS.
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup
- 50 MP primary camera, f/1.8 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF
- 2 MP macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 2 MP B&W lens, f/2.4 aperture
- LED flash
- Rear Video: up to 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 16 MP In-display Selfie camera, f/2.05 aperture, 5P lens
- Front Video: 1080p@30fps
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Polymer 5,000mAh battery with 33W Flash charging support.
- Sensors: Proximity Sensor, Light sensor, Magnetic induction sensor, Acceleration sensor, And Gyro-meter sensor
- Security: Fingerprint scanner (Side-mounted)
- Network: 4G
- Bands: n1, n3, n5, n8, n38, n40, n41
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, FM radio, NFC (Market Dependent), USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Mono Loudspeaker, a 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.
Realme Narzo 50 Price in Nepal & Availability
The phone is available in the Nepalese market. The price of Narzo 50 is now NRs 23,999 for the base 4/64GB variant and NRs 27,499 for the 6/128GB variant after the price hike.
|Realme Narzo 50||Price in Nepal(Updated)|
So, what do you think of the Realme Narzo 50? The device is identical to its sibling, Realme 8i but comes with minor improvements such as a 33W charger & 240Hz touch sampling rate. The 8i has an 18W charging speed and 180Hz sampling rate to compare.
I miss the ultrawide camera, to be honest. Do comment down your thoughts about the device below.
- iPhone 15 overheating is due to third-party app updates and a bug in iOS 17, not the titanium design- Apple
- Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max ranks second in DxOMark camera test
- Smartphone market low ahead of Dashain, no effect of holiday season!
- CG Net brings Dashain Offer 2080, 3x internet speed, cashback, discount on CG Smart TV
- The Art of Gunplay: Master Aiming and Shooting in Fortnite
- Top 12 Startup, Rising Star Innovation and Product announced in the ICT Award 2023
- Oppo A58 With Helio G85 4G SoC Launched in Nepal | Price, Specs