Xiaomi has finally launched the Redmi Earbuds S in Nepal. The brand launched the product as surprise number 7 on the #Secret7 campaign. Xiaomi has launched different other seven products. Some of them being Redmi 9, Redmi 9A, Redmi Note 9 Pro, etc. Redmi has launched Redmi Earbuds S for the price of Rs. 3,199 in Nepal. The brand also launched a much-awaited Redmi Note 9 Pro Max in Nepal. The earbuds will surely make its presence felt in the Nepalese tech market.
Redmi Earbuds S Overview
Redmi Earbuds S is the rebranded version of the Redmi Airdots that was launched a few months back in China. It arrives with some attractive specs and features at affordable pricing. Now, let us know more about the Redmi Earbuds S specs, price, and availability in Nepal.
Looking at the designing of the Redmi Earbuds S, it is very similar to the Redmi Airdots. The earbuds come with a sleek and stylish design. It is very ultra-lightweight as it merely weighs the only 4.1gm. It still comes with the pill-shaped charging case, and it comes with compact size exactly like recently launched Realme Buds Air Neo.
Redmi Earbuds S Audio and Connectivity
The earbuds come equipped with 7.2mm drivers and a microphone for calling. They also feature DSP Environmental Noise Cancellation technology that enhances our call experience by filtering out the ambient noises. Talking about the connectivity, it comes with Bluetooth 5.0 support that allows seamless connectivity with both the earbuds.
The earbud has a dedicated gaming mode that reduces the latency to 122ms only by double-tapping on the button. So, you will enjoy an excellent gaming experience. It also comes with the single and dual earbuds function that allows getting mono or stereo experience with hassle-free pairing. The earbud also supports a hands-free voice assistant, and you can activate voice assistant, play games, switch to conversations, etc. with only just a click.
It has a battery life of 4 hours for earbuds in a single charge and has a 12 hours playback time with the charging case. Each earbud has a 43mAh battery, and the charging case has a 300mAh battery. It also features a MicroUSB port and takes only 1.5 hours to charge fully.
Redmi Earbuds S Specifications
- Dimension: 2.67 cm x 1.64 cm x 2.16 cm (Earbuds); 6.2 cm x 4 cm x 2.72 cm(Charging Case)
- Weight: 4.1g (each earphone)
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- Wireless Range: 10 m
- Bluetooth Profiles: HFP/A2DP/HSP/AVRCP
- IPX Rating: IPX4 (earbuds only)
- Features: Low latency gaming mode, Mono/Stereo switching, handsfree voice assistant, Multifunctional Button
- Battery: 43mAh (each earbud); 300mAh (charging case)
- Charging Time: 1.5 Hour(Earbud); 2 hour (charging case)
- Colors: Black
- Price In Nepal: Rs. 3,199
Price In Nepal and Availability
Redmi Earbuds S costs only Rs. 3,199 in Nepal and will soon be made available for purchase on all MI offline stores and Xiaomi’s Online partners. It will be available only on the black colour option. The earbud also has a six-months warranty as well. It will make quite an impact on the TWS market. Looking at all the specs and its pricing, it will be competing with the likes of Oppo Enco W11, Realme Buds Air, etc.
The price and availability of Redmi Earbuds S In Nepal are listed below:
|Price In Nepal
|Redmi Earbuds S
|Very soon across all MI offline stores and Xiaomi’s Online partners.
So what are your thoughts about this new earbud from Xiaomi? Are you excited to get your hands on the product? Do let us know in the comment section below.
You may also have a look at the prices of all Xiaomi Smartphones available in Nepal.
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years
- Ntc brings Democracy Day offer: For Martyrs family and Regular Users
- Nepal Telecom applies for a new GSM mobile service license