Xiaomi 13 Pro officially launched in Nepal. The pre-booking of the flagship smartphone has started in Nepal. Xiaomi had unveiled its Xiaomi 13 Series at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2023. The Xiaomi 13 series consists of the Xiaomi 13, Xiaomi 13 Pro, and Xiaomi 13 Lite. These smartphones were initially launched in China last year and are equipped with the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset and upgraded cameras bearing the Leica brand. In this post, we are discussing the high-end Xiaomi 13 Pro smartphone. Let’s know more about specs, features, and Xiaomi 13 Pro Price in Nepal.
Xiaomi 13 Pro Overview
Design and Display
Starting from design, the Xiaomi 13 Pro boasts a new design at the back with a boxy form factor with a slimmer body. On the back, the phone sports a squarish camera module with Leica coating on top. Gorilla Glass Victus is present alongside an IP68 rating for protection against dust and water. The Pro model has a ceramic back.
Xiaomi has also introduced a nano-skin technology that is said to make the back panel easier to clean. The Xiaomi 13 Pro is available in Ceramic White, and Ceramic Black.
Moving to the display side, Xiaomi 13 Pro has a premium-looking curved Quad HD+ 6.73-inch AMOLED panel. It also retains the 120Hz fast refresh rate with LTPO technology for adaptiveness. It features 1,900 nits peak brightness, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, and HLG support.
The Xiaomi 13 Series packs the latest and greatest Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Chipset. The latest TSMC-manufactured chipset boasts a 4nm architecture and an octa-core configuration comprising 1×3.2 GHz Cortex-X3, 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A715, 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A710, and 3×2.0 GHz Cortex-A510. It delivers a 35% CPU performance improvement over the previous generation and 40% higher power efficiency. Additionally, the Adreno 740 GPU on both models is a potent gaming machine with hardware-based Ray Tracing capability. Furthermore, both models feature a liquid cooling system to dissipate heat.
Xiaomi 13 Pro comes with new UFS 4.0 storage. However, the R/W speed on the 128GB variant (2.2GB/s) will be slower than the 256GB variant with 3.5GB/s. For the OS, the phone is booting on MIUI 14 based on Android 13. MIUI 14 is the latest iteration of Xiaomi’s skin for its plethora of devices. As for storage options, both devices pack up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB storage options.
Let’s come to the optical department now. Xiaomi 13 Pro comes with a Leica branded lens for some flagship-level pictures. Xiaomi 13 Pro as the moniker implies, features a 50MP triple camera. The main lens is a 50.3MP one with an f/1.9 aperture and Dual Pixel PDAF which is a Sony IMX989 1-inch sensor. It also has OIS for stabilization. Likewise, there is a 50MP telephoto lens with an f/2.0 aperture and 3.2X Optical Zoom. And then, the ultrawide camera is a 50MP lens with f/2.2 aperture and 115˚ FOV. For videos, Xiaomi 13 Pro can capture up to 8K at 24fps with HDR.
With Leica branding, the phone gets exclusive Leica filters and other features inside the camera apps. The company has also mentioned improved night photography and videography. For selfies and video calls, the smartphone comes with a 16MP snapper while the Xiaomi 12 Pro had a 32MP selfie camera. The selfie camera is still limited to capturing 1080p at 30/60fps videos.
Battery, Charging, and Other Specs
For juice and power, the Xiaomi 13 Pro flagship model now has a larger 4,820mAh battery with support for 120W wired fast charging. The phone also features a Surge G1 charging protection chip, which supports 50W wireless charging and 10W reverse wireless charging. And the connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.3, A2DP, LE, NFC, IR Blaster, and USB-C port.
Technical Specs of 13 Pro
- Dimension: 162.9 x 74.6 x 8.4 mm or 8.7 mm
- Weight: 210g
- Display: 6.73-inch LTPO AMOLED, 120Hz, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 1200 nits (HBM), 1900 nits (peak), Full HD+, Quad HD+, Gorilla Glass Victus
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Processor; 4nm (TSMC)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Cortex-X3 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A715 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A710 & 3×2.0 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 740 graphics processor
- RAM: 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Memory: Internal storage of 128/256/512GB UFS 4.0 storage
- Software: MIUI 14 based on Android 13
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup
- 50 MP Primary, f/1.9, 1.6µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 50 MP Ultra wide-angle, f/2.2, 1.12µm, FOV 115°, Auto Focus
- 50 MP Telephoto, f/2.0, OIS, PDAF, 3.2X optical zoom
- Rear Video: 8K@24fps (HDR10), 4K@24/30/60fps (HDR10+), 1080p@30/120/240/960fps, 1080p@1920fps, gyro-EIS
- Front Camera: 32 MP Selfie camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Front Video: Up to 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 4,820mAh, 120W fast charging, 50W wireless, 10W reverse wireless
- Colors: Ceramic White and Ceramic Black
- Security: Fingerprint sensor (under display, optical), AI Face Unlock
- Sensor: accelerometer, proximity sensor, gyroscope, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, color spectrum
- Network: 5G
- 5G Bands: n1 / n3 / n5 / n8 / n28a / n38 / n40 / n41 / n77 / n78 / n79
- Connectivity: Dual SIM slot, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.3, A2DP, LE, GPS, AGPS, Glonass, Beidou, NavIC, GLONASS, QZSS, NFC, IR Blaster, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Dolby Atmos, etc.
- Xiaomi 13 Pro Price In Nepal (Official): Rs. 1,29,999 (12/256GB)
Xiaomi 13 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
The official Xiaomi 13 Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 1,29,999 for the 12/256GB variant. The Xiaomi 13 Pro variant is available in two colors Ceramic White and Ceramic Black. You can pre-order the Xiaomi 13 Pro until April 3rd in Nepal.
Moreover, you can pre-order with 0% EMI via 𝐍𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 & get a free Xiaomi 50W Wireless Charger & 120W charging adapter. You will also, receive free-of-charge services for 24 months after the purchase date.
|Xiaomi 13 Pro||Price in Nepal (Official)|
So, that was all about Xiaomi 13 Pro.
Xiaomi 13 Pro is a high-end smartphone that offers a powerful and premium experience. Xiaomi 13 Pro boasts a large and curved display of 6.73″ AMOLED with impressive specs, including a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Mobile Platform,12GB RAM, and a Leica triple camera setup. It is also powered by a 4820mAh battery with 120W fast charging. The device comes at a premium price and may be slightly heavier compared to other phones. Overall, it is an excellent option for those seeking high-quality smartphones with impressive specifications.
Do Check:- Xiaomi & Redmi Mobile Price in Nepal
Tell us, what you think of the new Xiaomi 13 Pro. Do you wish to own a Xiaomi flagship phone? Do write us your views, opinions, and thoughts in the comment section below.
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package