Nepal Telecom- the government owned telecom operator says the total revenues is at NRs 36 Billion and 790 million in the Fiscal year 2068/69 B.S, which is 15 % up compared to the fiscal year 2067/68 B.S. The total profit (before tax) is around 15 Billion and 610 million NRs which after tax comes to 11 Billion and 600 Million NRs. Though the total revenue is increased as compared to 2067/68 FY, the total profit declines as 4 Billion NRs was separated for the License Renewal fee to be paid to NTA(Nepal Telecommunication Authority) for the huge sum NRs 20 Billion, to be paid in 8 Installments.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years