As it is public that Ncell (largest private telco operator in Nepal) has ignored the tax involved in the 80 percent sellout to Axiata, people are furious about it and threatened to boycott Ncell if it does not pay the tax. Even leaders and organization including students’ wings of Political parties had initiated the campaign to pressure Ncell to pay the tax involved.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years