In this post, you will find out how to get your driving license print information status by SMS. After a long halt, the government has reintroduced the SMS service through which you can find out if your smart license has been printed or not. Find more below.
The Department of Transport Management (DoTM), is responsible for conducting driving license exams, and having them printed. The problem is, it keeps the people waiting for around 6 months to obtain the license. So, knowing beforehand if your smart driving license is printed so that you could visit your concerned office to get it will be helpful. Now, people need not visit the Yatayat bibhag DoTM for this purpose. People can easily get the driving license print info by SMS. Similarly, they can also get the driving license exam result by SMS.
Do read: How to check SEE result?
In previous years, people had to go to the transport office just to see the result of the written test. People also need to visit their offices to get the information for the licensed print status.
It was more difficult for the people living on the outskirts as they have to travel long distances. They also needed to expend more money on their travel and stay. Now, this hassle just to get the information has been removed.
License system in Nepal
A Digital License system was in place for some years which has the information of the driver and can enter/access more detailed information in no time. Now after doing the test, you need to wait for some time to get the result.
Similarly, it would help if you also waited even after your results are great and you have provided all the required details for the Smart/Digital License: taken digital photo, detailed info, and the signatures.
Although we have been hearing the new Smart License printing system will solve the issuance of the digital license in time, it is still not resolved until now. So, people need to wait more time to get the license but the exact timing is quite difficult to say before.
This sort of information will help to make efficient work. They could have simply entered the mobile number and informed them when the license is ready. Is not it that simple!!!
Now that they have another way around to query the license print information, we will provide the information mentioned below.
There was some problem in the SMS system before. After the change in number and SMS service provider, there is no any issue. It works perfect!!!!
Steps to check driving license print information by SMS
Here is the process to get the driving license print information:
- send an SMS/message LC<space>Applicant ID to 31003.
- Application ID is license ID: The format of the license number is 01-01-00012345 or 010100012345. Find the number in the paid bill during the application.
- Now the SMS service is provided by Sparrow SMS Pvt. Ltd.
People will get a reply to the message for the license print or not information.
How to check driving license written test result?
For the written exam result of driving license, People need to
- Send an SMS/message WT<space>Applicaton ID to 31003.
- You will get a reply that reveals to you the written exam test result.
How to check driving license print status online?
The steps below help you check your smart driving license print status online.
- First, visit this link.
- Now click or tap on “Smart card driving license print status” below the Important links.
- Submit your “Name” and “Driving License Number” provided by the department.
- Click “Check Status”.
- The next interface tells you whether your smart driving license is printed or not.
Don’t forget to read how to buy and sell share online in Nepal?
Tell us what do you think of the license print and result information check by SMS method, in the comment box below.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years