Oppo has launched a new mid-range smartphone dubbed as the Oppo A53 in Nepal. It is the latest addition to the brand’s A-series. New smartphones are raining in the tech market these days. Oppo had also recently launched Oppo A52 and Oppo A31 in Nepal. Oppo A53 arrives as the successor of the Oppo A52. Now, let’s learn more in details about the specs, availability, and price of Oppo A53 in Nepal.
Oppo A53 Overview
Oppo A53 is the successor to the Oppo A52 that was launched recently in Nepal. The mid-range smartphone arrives with impressive specs and features. It comes with few tweaks on it compared to its predecessor.
Starting off with the design of Oppo A53, it is very identical to that of Oppo A52 and Oppo A92. The smartphone has a shiny polycarbonate body at the rear with a glossy finish that reflects patterns and gradient colours in the light. Oppo likes it to call 3D Iridescent Wave Design. It is ultra-thin, lightweight and ergonomically designed to fit into a single hand.
Oppo A53 flaunts a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel HD+ display with a resolution 1600×720 pixels. It comes with an aspect ratio of 20:9, screen-body-ratio of 89.2%, 269PPI, and screen brightness of up to 480 nits. The major upgrade over its predecessor is an ultrafast 90Hz refresh rate that Oppo calls 90Hz Neo-Display. The display comes with a punch-hole cutout at the top left corner that houses the front camera. The smartphone also has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
Oppo A53 Camera
Now talking about the optics of the Oppo A53, the smartphone sports a Triple AI-camera setup that comes in a rectangular module. It consists of a 13MP primary camera with f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, and 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture.
At the front, the smartphone features a 16MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture for snapping beautiful selfies. Both of the cameras are capable of recording videos at 1080p@30fps.
The mid-ranger arrives with exciting camera features like Shooting Mode, photo, video, professional mode, panorama mode, portrait, time-lapse photography, AI beautification, portrait bokeh effect, etc.
Oppo A53 Hardware and Performance
Under the hood, Oppo A53 comes fueled by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 Chipset. It is the first smartphone to be powered by this Processor. The smartphone is coupled with 4GB of RAM along with the internal storage of 64GB. But don’t worry you will be able to expand your storage up to 256GB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot.
On the software front, the smartphone runs on ColorOS 7.2 on top based on Android 10 OS.
Battery And Others
The budget smartphone, Oppo A53 comes with a massive battery prowess. It is backed up by a large 5,000mAh battery along with support for 18W fast charging.
Talking about the connectivity options the smartphone features Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C port, and 3.5mm audio jack
Oppo A53 Specifications
- Dimension: 163.9 x 75.1 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 186 gm
- Display: a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel HD+ display with a resolution 1600×720 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, 89.2% screen-body-ratio, 269PPI, Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 Chipset
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 240 & 4×1.6 GHz Kryo 240)
- GPU: Adreno 610 @600MHz 16fps
- RAM: 4GB of RAM
- Memory: 64GB UFS 2.1 storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot.
- Software: Android 10 based ColorOS 7.2 on Top.
- Rear Camera: Triple AI Camera Setup
- 13MP, f/2.2 aperture
- 2MP Macro Sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 2MP Depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- Rear Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 16MP selfie snapper with f/2.0 aperture
- Front Video: 1080p@30fps
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Colors: Electric black and Fancy Blue
- Sensor: Fingerprint Sensor (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyro
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C port, and 3.5mm audio jack
- Price In Nepal: Rs. 22,990
- Find the ways to read Smartphone specs easily.
Oppo A53 Price And Availability In Nepal
Oppo A53 is launched at the price of Rs. 22,990 in Nepal. The mid-range smartphone is available for purchase in all the official mobile stores and retail shops in Nepal. Oppo A53 is available in two different colour variants such as Electric black and Fancy Blue. Oppo A53 wants to compete with the likes of Realme 6i, Redmi Note 9, etc. in the Nepalese tech market.
|Smartphone||Price In Nepal|
|Oppo A53 (4/64GB)||Rs. 22,990|
The device arrives with some interesting specs but to be honest I am disappointed with it. Oppo A53 comes with an average camera features, it comes with a triple camera setup compared to quad rear cameras of its predecessor. It loses out the ultra-wide sensor. The budget smartphone mainly struggles in the processor department, it comes with the weaker Snapdragon 460 chipset.
The brand should have provided a faster processor to the phone, which would give better value for the money. Smartphone users consume a lot of content on their phones and want a big battery. But if you want a smartphone with good performance for gaming and for photography, it is not for you. You can opt for Redmi Note 9 that comes at a similar price range. If you want the best smartphone at a lower price have a look at the best smartphones under 10K.
So, what are your thoughts about this new mid-range smartphone? Will you opt for Oppo A53 or other smartphones at the same price range? Do let us know about your views in the comment section.
Don’t forget to have a look at Oppo Mobiles price in Nepal.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats