Smart Telecom, the third-largest telco in Nepal has brought loan service to its customers. This service will help Smart cell users to use the services even if their balance gets low. Now the Smart cell users will get some balance Find how to take/subscribe to the Smart Cell loan service and the service charge.
This service is already available to NTC and Ncell users. Find information regarding the Ntc loan and Ncell loan. NTC provides the service for free whereas Ncell charges Rs 2.55 for each loan. Smart Telecom also takes some charge for this loan service.
Now Smart Cell users can enjoy the convenience of Smart easy refill of Rs 40 when their balance goes to Rs 1 or below.
How to take the loan in Smart Cell?
To take the loan in Smart Cell SIM card,
- You need to dial *12900*40# on your mobile phone.
- After you dial the above USSD code, you get the loan amount on your balance if you have less than Rs 1.
The service is now only available to the Smart cell SIM owners who are there on the Smart Telecom’s network for 3 months. That is only 3 months old Smart SIM can get the Loan/Sapati service.
Service Charge of Smart Cell Easy loan
As already mentioned above, Smart Telecom will charge a minimum amount for the service. Smart will charge Rs 2 for each loan service.
As people do not want to miss using mobile service even under no balance condition, this Smart Cell’s loan service shall help them to use voice call, data service at any times including emergency situation.
Tell us what do you think of the Smart Cell’s easy loan service and the service charge as compared to other telcos, in the comment section below.
- Nepal Telecom launches FTTH Fiber internet in Rajpur, Dang
- Honor X8b Launched in Nepal | Price and Specifications
- rSIM Tech That Keeps a Backup of a SIM in Your SIM Card
- Samsung One UI 6.1 Brings Galaxy AI to More Galaxy Devices
- US telco AT&T restores network after huge nationwide outage
- Nepal Telecom to provide free WiFi at airports across Nepal
- Xiaomi 14 Ultra Launched: Expected Price in Nepal and Specs