Smart cell brings easy loan service; Find how to subscribe/enable
Smart Telecom, the third largest telco of Nepal has brought loan service to its customers. This service will help Smart cell users to use the services even if their balance gets low. Now the Smart cell users will get some balance Find how to subscribe/enable Smart cell loan service.
This service is already available in NTC and Ncell users. Find Ntc loan information and Ncell Sapati information. Ntc provides the service for free whereas Ncell charges Rs 2.55 for each loan. Smart Telecom also take a small service charge for this loan service.
How to subscribe Loan?
Now Smart users can enjoy the convenience of Smart easy refill of Rs 10 when their balance goes to Rs 1 or below.
To subscribe the loan in Smart Cell SIM card,
- Customer need to dial *129*10#
The service is now only available to the Smart cell SIM owners who are there in Smart network from 6 months. That is only 6 months old Smart SIM can get the Loan/Sapati service or Money Fall
As already mentioned above, Smart Telecom will charge a minimum amount for the service. Smart will charge 50 paisa for each loan service.
- Ntc democracy day offer with 2 hours unlimited pack
- SC again clears the stay order for Spectrum Auction
- Smart Telecom expands their mobile service to 45 districts
- How to Use Digital/Mobile Wallet in Nepal
- Purushottam Khanal given full authority to work as NTA Chairman
- Best iOS Nepali apps for 2019
- Nepal Telecom sees decline in service revenue and profit for 2Q FY 2075/76