Ncell brings back it’s popular scheme “call ayo paisa ayo” offer as a part of their customer loyalty program for the year 2020. With this scheme, Ncell customers will get a bonus amount of receiving calls from outside countries. With the reception of international calls more than 2 minutes, a customer gets a bonus amount @ Rs 2 per 1-minute call receipt. There is also a chance to win a brand new Samsung A20 phone along with the bonus from international calls.
The “Call ayo paisa ayo” offer starts from March 11, 2020, and remains valid for 3 months. After receiving more than 2 minutes of international calls until 11 minutes, Ncell adds a bonus amount of Rs 2 per minute. That means Ncell customers will get a bonus amount of up to Rs 20 through the offer.
Ncell customers can use the bonus amount within 3 days. The bonus amount can be used to make calls, send SMS within Ncell’s network and also use data service. Read all of the latest Ncell data packs.
How to activate the offer?
To activate the Call ayo paisa ayo offer, Ncell customer needs
- To dial 17126 and activate for free.
- or send a message A to 17126.
Chance to win a Samsung Smartphone
Apart from the bonus, those who get calls from abroad also get a chance to win the Samsung Galaxy A20 smartphone. Each week, there are 10 winners who will win Samsung A20 phone each. Ncell will consider the bonus amount in a week, frequency of international call received, and average call duration to select the winner. So, the higher the call you receive, the higher is your chance of winning.
- All the details of the Ncell double Sapati offer.
Ncell believes this offer will add value to the people who receive calls from their families, relatives, and friends abroad. They express their delight in helping their customers for additional communication with families and friends through Ncell mobile network.
This offer was one of the most appreciated campaigns in Ncell which enables them to get the bonus without even spending more.
We recommend you to check the latest Ncell offer for PayG users.
Tell us what do you think of the relaunch of Ncell paisa ayo call ayo offer in the comment box below.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats