Karnali Federal government is preparing to start free WiFi in Rara, the largest lake of Nepal. As per the reports, the free WiFi in Rara will start operation from New year 2075. They will celebrate the year 2075 as Rara Karnali Tourism Year. Hon. KP Oli has also planned to visit Rara for the start of this tourism year.
With the intention to promote the tourism in that place, federal government will provide the free WiFi there. It will benefit internal and foreign tourists pouring to the place in both ways. First place, it will help them to connect their families and friends from such rural place. Second, they can easily posts photos, videos from there instantly. Both will encourage more people to visit the natural beauty.
As per the preparation is concerned, the free Wifi will start from Baishak 2075.They are also planning to increase the no of BTS tower in the area for more capacity and coverage, citing the people flow in the tourism year.
Honorable P.M KP Oli is also known to visit Rara on Baishak 1st for the announcement of Karnali province tourism year. It is also likely that PM Oli will address nation from Rara lake. Also read: Ntc 3G launched in Rara Lake.
Is Free WiFi Sustainable?
Although it seems a nice idea for the Free Wifi for the users, we doubt the sustainability of such free WiFi. We asked a poll in our Facebook page regarding the sustainability of such Free WiFi. And we got mixed response till now. You can also take part here.
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years
- Ntc brings Democracy Day offer: For Martyrs family and Regular Users
- Nepal Telecom applies for a new GSM mobile service license