June 5, 2014: Nepal Telecom after recent expansion in various regions of the country (latest running at Kavre, Sindhupalchowk) is known to swap the existing network in Hetauda. As a part of the package A of the ambitious 10 M GSM project, NT is replacing the old ZTE BTS with Huawei BTS plus covering the city areas with 3G. After the week long swap program (starting from today June 5), customers will have good voice quality and the data speeds will increase significantly (along with 3G in the city areas).
What to do if you encounter any problem during the upgrade?
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years