Government owned Teleco- Nepal Telecom is going to increase the validity period of prepaid recharge cards. As NT board has made a decision for the increment, Nepal Telecom will be implementing the decision soon. There were many complaints from the customers regarding the validity as they had to extend the validity period by topping up the balance even if they got unused balance in their mobile. The extension of validity is beneficial to less consuming customers and those who use mobile phone for receiving purpose only. With the new decision, validity period of 100 Rs recharge card will be increased to 2 months from the current 21 days. And the validity period of 200 Rs, 500 Rs and 1000 Rs (Current: 2 months, 6 months and 1 year) will be increased to 5 months, 1 year and 2 year respectively.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats